With gasoline prices on the rise and in consideration of the environment, rethink how you typically operate and maintain your vehicles. Follow Subaru partner Liberty Mutual Insurance Company’s tips to increase fuel efficiency:
- Avoid idling for more than 30 seconds – turn off your engine
- Eliminate excess weight
- Use air conditioning conservatively
- Avoid “jackrabbit” stops and starts
- Consult your Owner’s Manual recommendations for fuel octane
- Keep your tires properly inflated
- Follow the preventive maintenance schedule recommended in your Owner’s Manual
You can arrange after-warranty mechanical repair protection with a plan by Subaru Added Security (SAS). Plans are available for up to 100,000 miles, including parts and labor. This is the only extended service contract backed by Subaru of America, Inc., and Subaru will not call you concerning SAS.
To learn more about added security, go to www.subaru.com.