Thanks to its quieter interior, you can enjoy the available 576-watt premium audio system with 12 Harman Kardon®1 speakers, specifically designed and configured for the new Legacy interior. This GreenEdge™1-enabled system draws 50 percent less energy from the vehicle’s electrical system, which contributes to the engine’s efficient operation. Read more in this issue.
The 2015 Legacy is the most stunning Legacy to date, with bold, sophisticated character lines that are as appealing as they are functional with a 10 percent improvement in aerodynamic efficiency for better handling and reduced fuel consumption.
- Roofline was lowered for sleek styling without sacrificing head room.
- Acoustic windshield is raked back for improved aerodynamics – made of sound-absorbing material, this update contributes to a 15 percent quieter ride.
- New grille design boldly shows off the Subaru identity.
- Strong character lines give the Legacy a more aggressive, muscular appearance.
- Front-to-back styling runs throughout, with LED C-shaped marker lights and LED taillights that mimic the headlights to provide a cohesive design.
The all-new, sixth-generation 2015 Legacy not only pays homage to its predecessors, it also paves the way for a whole new generation of Legacy lovers. This vehicle takes the Legacy to new levels of refinement, style, safety, performance, and technology – because Subaru realizes that you don’t just own a Legacy … you experience it.
Experience a Legacy today by visiting your Subaru retailer. Watch for more Legacy announcements from Subaru and your retailer, and enjoy the special events we have planned. Stay up to date.
The Legacy Sedan is beginning to arrive at Subaru retailers now. It’s a remarkable value, with a starting price of only $21,695.2
It’s not just a sedan. It’s a Subaru.
1 Harman Kardon is a registered trademark and GreenEdge is a trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Inc.
2 Manufacturer’s suggested retail price does not include destination and delivery charges, tax, title, and registration fees. Destination and delivery includes handling and inland freight fees and may vary in some states. Prices, specifications, options, features, and models subject to change without notice. Retailer sets actual price.