SUBARU STARLINK Allows You to Keep Tabs on the Health of Your Subaru
SUBARU STARLINK¹ offers a full suite of entertainment and safety features that give you peace of mind no matter where your journey takes you. With Vehicle Health Reports and Diagnostic Alerts, STARLINK Safety and Security also keeps a finger on the pulse of your vehicle’s health.
If you own a 2016 Subaru Forester, Legacy, Outback, Impreza, or Crosstrek equipped with STARLINK, and are enrolled with either the Safety Plus or the Safety Plus & Security Plus package, then you automatically receive a monthly Vehicle Health Report that keeps you updated on many of your vehicle’s key operating systems. (Owners of 2017 WRX, Legacy, Outback, and Forester with STARLINK can sign up, too.) This report provides a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation of important vehicle systems.
Accessing your Health Report
• Enroll in either the STARLINK Safety Plus or Safety Plus & Security Plus package by going to mysubaru.com, calling STARLINK Customer Care (1-855-753-2495), or visiting your Subaru Retailer.
• The first Vehicle Health Report email will arrive approximately 30 days after you activate your subscription. You can view your Vehicle Health Report or Usage Report (varies with package selection). Alternately, you can go to MySubaru at any time, click on the “STARLINK Access” tab, select “Report” in the sub-menu, and “View Health Report.” You can also access these features from the MySubaru app on your smartphone.
STARLINK Diagnostic Alerts
If your Subaru needs attention, STARLINK runs a diagnosis of crucial vehicle systems and will notify you immediately using Diagnostic Alerts.
- If one of the warning lights illuminates, STARLINK will send you an email notification within 24 hours of the first occurrence, explaining the issue and how to resolve it.
- If the warning light remains illuminated, then the system generates a second and final email notification for additional follow-up. With more serious issues, you’ll have the information you need to bring to an authorized Subaru Technician.
STARLINK Customer Care
The beauty of STARLINK Safety & Security Connected Services is that it performs seamlessly behind the scenes. In fact, the only time you need to contact STARLINK Customer Care is if you:
- Need to activate, upgrade, or cancel your subscription
- Have questions about your subscription or package features
- Need assistance with your remote services
- Need assistance setting or changing your PIN
Features like the Vehicle Health Report and Diagnostic Alerts are a few of the important ways STARLINK Safety and Security Services helps give you peace of mind. It allows you to quickly address any issue, helping to ensure your vehicle is functioning optimally.
Get peace of mind by enrolling in either the STARLINK Safety Plus or Safety Plus & Security Plus package.
1 Activation and required subscription sold separately. Includes one-year trial subscription. See your retailer for details.