- Retaining pins built into the floor on the driver's side secure the floor mat when its integrated grommets are secured to the pins. This enhances safety by helping to prevent the mat from sliding forward.
- Extenders in the front visors allow them to block a larger percentage of sun and other undesired light from entering the passenger cabin.
- The windshield wiper heater integrated into the windshield where the wipers rest is turned on by the rear defrost button.
- Audio controls mounted on the steering wheel – in radio mode, pushing the "UP" or "DOWN" button for a short time skips to a preset channel, and pressing it for a long time seeks the next receivable station.
- An overhead storage compartment in the front is designed to hold an extra pair of glasses.
- Holders for cups and bottles are located throughout the cabin:
- Cup holders in the center console, fold-down second-row seat center armrest, and on the trim on either side of the third-row seat.
- A bottle holder in each door pocket.
- Four tie-down hooks in the cargo area can be used to secure a cargo net or ropes to help prevent cargo from shifting during transport.
- Coat hooks located inside the ceiling-mounted rear assist handles allow clothes to be hung up to keep them from wrinkling.
- The underfloor storage compartment in the cargo area can hold small items so they don't shift during travel.
Tribeca owners – take advantage of these features. They were included just for you!
Read more about Subaru vehicles at www.subaru.com.
1 harman/kardon is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
2 Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.